Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rattled

Words are rattling in my soul-
That are longing to break free...
So here I am a tap-tapping keys
in an attempt to make them be!

But all that rose to the surface
Is this awkward and clumsy verse.
Should I stop my tap-tapping now,
before I make it any worse?

When inside they seemed profound...
and begged me to be written.
Oh they seemed so beautiful!
And I was completely smitten.

So coffee cup full, I eagerly,
began planning their emancipation.
My fingers shook so nervously
With such wicked anticipation…

But now I realize, the wise adage
Some words should be left unspoken
Ought at times be modified
And should end with an “un-wroten”

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home