Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

P.S. Gifford information

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the land-
Were people busy shopping, unlike they had planned.
Yes they’d intended to go early- not get caught unaware
so in the malls all the last minuters assembled there.
The smart ones were nestled all snug in their beds,
as visions of paper-backs danced in their heads;
And there I sat, with my wife on my lap,
all settled in for a cozy night’s nap.
When out on the drive there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the couch to see whatan earth was the matter.
Away to the window I went like a flash,
Pulled open the shutters and threw up the sash.
The moon on the crest of the fake plastic snow
Gave the luster of mid-day to an unexpected show-
When, what to my curious eyes should appear-
Dozens of crazed shoppers were heading over here!
I grabbed a big box of my Curious books so quick
I knew in a moment I must act like St. Nick!
More rapid than rabbits the buyers they came,
And I signed all my books made out to their name!
“For Cedric, For Basher, For Aunt Sue and Gary
For Stevie, for Deanna, for Sarah and Carrie”
I sat on my porch and signed them all!
And charged them full price, as I was no fool!
But the books they ran out, and the folks kept on coming
I started to panic this was no more a funnin’
.So I raced back in the house and bolted the door,
And desperately searched, yes searched for some more!
But alas no more of my books I did locate,
So I skulked in the pantry and there I did wait.
As I sat there a trembling I had quite a thought,
why wait till Christmas Eve for my book to be bought.
They could have easily have purchased one long before-
All those late shoppers who arrived mad at my door.
For if brought right now it’ll arrive in a few days,
And who ever you give it to will be quite amazed,
At such a thoughtful gift as my latest book-
Now available on Amazon- so please take a look!
Right now it is to be had with festive gift wrapping
So get on your keyboard and get a tap- tapping
And before you know it my book will be in sight…

So I Thank you all, and to all a good-night.


http://www.amazon. com/Curious- Accounts- Imaginary- Friend/dp/ 1897442025

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home