Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

two non-poems


Bad water...

By P.S. Gifford

There is surely something wrong with our water supply,
for when I awoke this morning my mouth was so dry.
My head it did ache, and a felt a little sick,
I suspect it was bad water that was the cause of it.

So tonight when I drink my fine scotch and water,
I shall drink my six measures just as I ought to.
No water will be added-not a single drop.
And hopefully these bad mornings -will finally stop…
My predicament.


When I awoke this morning-
I was filled up with despair,
Words usually jig through my mind-
But today they aint there.

Well, I am on my third coffee,
hoping to summon them up,
So wordless and silent-
I sit here as I sup.

My third cup is now empty
and not a word have I heard.
This just isn’t like me-
It is utterly absurd.

So no poem from me today,
I am of now off to shower.
Hopefully I’ll be inspired-
Catch you all in an hour!


PSGifford
psgifford@earthlink.net


www.psgifford.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home