Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Visit my revamped website

I willingly burn for you...

By P.S Gifford

God you're hot.
-And hotter today than ever before.
You are all I ever think about,
You are my passion,
My very reason for being...
I dream of our fleeting time together.
It gets me through my day,
You are my drug.
I need you.
Oh how I want you.Crave you.
You tantalize all of my senses,
making me truly feel alive.
You torture as much as please me.
Yet, that surely is the attraction.
The pain remains long after you have gone,
and as I lie in bed,
unable to sleep,

I willingly burn for you.

So here we are,
At dinnertime-
Me and my Vindaloo curry,
My obsession.
My compulsion.
My daily fix…
And as I fork you piece by piece
into my eager mouth,
And lovingly masticate…
Sweat beads on my brow,
as tears form in my eyes.
By golly that Indian takeaway did me proud,
you are hotter than ever.
My endorphins kick in and I tingle all over
I know in a few hours,
I shall be in torment,
As I sit there alone on my cold throne.
But I genuinely do not care!
For as I consume you slowly,
mouthful by mouthful-

I willingly burn for you.


PS Gifford

(Showing his sillier side...)
psgifford@earthlink.net


www.psgifford.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home