Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

P.S.Gifford's thoughts.

I know I have been here before-
but not in this physical body.
I know that I have experienced this before-
but not with my current mind.
I know that I have lived this before-
Long, long ago, before the present I was even born
Somewhere deep in my darkest consciousness
Embers of memories were once more beginning to flame.
Images of previous occurrences,
were beginning to form frantically in my present awakened psyche.
fears that had perplexed me a lifetime,
that seemed moments ago so irrational,
now seemed so incredibly sane.
Feelings that I had felt,
that had no apparent rationalization
were now clearly and deliciously answered...
I now understand,
that the real me,
Is an accumulation,
Of all the prior me’s
Yes, I know I have been here before,
And I am complete now that I am back.

By P.S.Gifford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home