Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

NEWSFLASH! P.S.GIFFORD NEEDS YOUR HELP

In the annual preditors and editors voting I am currently holding down the number two spot in both the Horror novel and short horror fiction categories- Just a few more votes might cement me a win.

I wrote a poem for the occasion:

You might consider this bold of me,
how I am handling my self publicity.
But if you cast a vote my way,
oh how much it’ll make my day!
Just a few seconds, is all I ask,
For you to spend upon the task.
And if I win, you will surely know,
That it was your vote that made it so.
So take a look in the horror category-
and me, “P.S.Gifford” you shall see
Just in the vote box make a click,
And send it off, so mighty quick.
“The Curious accounts of the imaginary friend,”
Success upon you does now depend!
I thank you in advance for voting my way,
I hope to return the favor some day.


http://www.critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml


http://www.critters.org/predpoll/shortstoryh.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home