Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Peeping Tom

By P.S.Gifford


He is there again.
Hiding behind the garden wall,
Scrutinizing my every move,
He does not think that I can see him.
He thinks he is hidden from my view.
But I see him aright.
I certainly do.
I know he is observing me-
as the hairs on the back of my neck are sticking up…
I first spied him spying on me,
About a month ago,
And he has been back every day.
He just sits there.
Watching.
Waiting.
But for what I surely can not guess.
He is, I have to admit, a very handsome cat…
Perhaps I should offer him a saucer of cream?
That peeping Tom cat of mine…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home