Home

Email Login

Strange Stories

Lunatic Blogs

Entertainment Online

Daily Comics

Links

Free Email

Paperback Writer

A well accomplished writer, P.S. had so many stories to tell, we had to give him his own space. Enjoy this new style of blog meets fiction!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Eternal Love-Something completely different this week.

She came to me in my dreams again last night,

as she so very often does.

She was as graceful and as beautiful as ever…

I recall fondly the delicate fragrance of her hair,

as she giggled at me.

I remember the softness of her touch,

as she caressed my young blonde hair.

(For you see in that dream I am always young…)

I could almost smell the apple pie baking in the oven,

as I sat at the old kitchen table,

contently supping my mug of drinking chocolate...

But most of all I could hear her singing,

Precisely like the angel she was,

crooning our favorite Irish lullaby,

as she so often did…

That song haunts me to this very day…

And perpetually brings a tear to my eye,

a tear of joy…

For you see,

that although she has been gone,

for almost fifteen years,

I shall never for one single moment forget

my mother’s eternal love…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home